Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO MAD: English language, Breaking Rules, Staff.

Go down

SO MAD: English language, Breaking Rules, Staff. Empty SO MAD: English language, Breaking Rules, Staff.

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Dear Server,
I have been absent ingame for the past few days; and sadly I must admit that I am absolutely appalled.
Not only have several different people broken rules and disrespected the CCO staff, but players have some-how gotten a hold of a few selected GM items, used Exp Cards, Spammed the forums, and demanded immediate assistance.

Let me make myself very, very, very clear.
You may think I am just a "Head GM." who can't do anything, or you may think "Oh, I've known him since Athens/Pintos; So he won't do anything to me" or even "He is the nice GM, he won't do anything." But, Think twice.
You are horribly mistaken.
With the way things have been going on the server, it's time that not only do I start to make immediate punishments, but I also add more rules; and enforce them even more heavily then before.

You may say "Wow, lighten up Forb. It's a private server." or "Whatever."
But honestly, I don't want to hear your petty little reasons as to why I should or should not do something.
I am here to help make the game an enjoyable one; but I am also here to do my job. And my job is to set rules and boundaries; those of which have been broken. Because of this, I feel personally let down by many members of the community.
So, to ANY and ALL of you who lied to the staff, broke rules, spammed, cheated, or insulted us; I just want to "thank you". Thanks for treating the staff; the people who make the game enjoyable for YOU, like absolute dirt. (stress the sarcasm on "thank you.")

Now, Let me address these few things;

~Players that have ANY items that are not released ingame/given to them by a staff member will from this point forward be immediately banned, and NEVER welcomed back to the community. Unless the item is one which is given to you through an event; but in most cases the event prizes will be given by me or an admin anyways.

~Threats? Do NOT threaten our server will hacks and reports.
For 1) We're not located in the United States, Or server is located in an area which does not support any Shine Online games; and because of that we are 100% protected. We're also a SHINE server. Kay?
2nd) Hack our server? Or you "might". Guess what, Do understand that our team is 90% made up of advanced computer people whom understand c++, html, php and many other types of community languages; including myself. Threats to our server mean nothing, and it will just get you IP banned from ALL connections to our server. Thanks.

~If you "find" an item which you KNOW is not released ingame; ESPECIALLY if it's called "miniGM" and it adds over 3500+ on all stats; PLEASE return it to a staff member and tell them how/when you got it. If you are caught with it, and trust me; I can check your character files; you will be removed fromthe game, and NOT welcomed back (IP banned). Character will also be deleted. Sorry, but can I just comment on this? What.The.Hell.Is.Wrong.With.You? You would seriously think that we believe you got a GM RARE item that CAN ONLY BE MADE BY USING A GM COMMAND from a KQ Chest box? That's complete and udder bull. Not Possible.
Now, if for SOME magical reason, it is possible; a player DOES get this "KQ chest reward item" That is clearly a GM item or any item that is OBVIOUSLY not for players, we ask that again, you immediatly report it.
If it continues, sadly; we'll just shut down all KingQuests, easy as that.
Don't play us for fools, thanks.

~Spamming the forums is NOT at anytime allowed, and this ALSO goes for our ChatBox. I'm getting sick and tired of it. It will result in an automatic 7day ban from Game and Forums. Period, end of story.

~ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please understand that we welcome and support all players from all different backgrounds, countries and we also work with people whom are bared off due to a language barrier.
But, Let me make this clear.
We are an english server, and because of that; English issues(ie: Someone submits a ticket in English) Will be reported, and worked on first. Why? because our staff speaks English. Any german issues will be dealt with thanks to the fact that I can fluently speak german and romanian. But please understand that because we are an english server, English reports and problems are our number one priority. Because you may have a language barrier, please post and wait for a response. Spamming the forums will result in banning.
ALSO; understand that GOOGLE TRANSLATOR does NOT work efficiantly, if you speak English post in english, if you speak German please post in German. Spanish and other languages will be worked out at a time when we can.
Please understand this and respect it.
If you do not like it, please find a server that has a majority of players and staff that speak your language.

Thanks~

*ps: Understand that if you are banned from our server, and you have donated; you will NOT receive any kind of refund.*

Don't let this happen again, thanks.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

SO MAD: English language, Breaking Rules, Staff. Empty Re: SO MAD: English language, Breaking Rules, Staff.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:16 am

Forby is the Best. cheers Oh,Ur server is awesome

Back to top Go down

SO MAD: English language, Breaking Rules, Staff. Empty Re: SO MAD: English language, Breaking Rules, Staff.

Post by [GM+]Forby Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 am

Thanks so much! ^^
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 am

This is the best Server i played in different Private server....

Kept up the good work Forby.......

but kindly low the prices in all mats, so big prices.... Ok thnx

More powers to Alll....... Gm, Staff.. And All of us... Cough...
Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:19 pm

hahaha, okay.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down