Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello CashCow Players.

Go down

Hello CashCow Players. Empty Hello CashCow Players.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 am

Hello... I dk if u guys noticed that this server is spamming in my forum/server.

I am asking in a good way to stop that.

Thats all.

I don't want to have "enemies" or something else...

We r just servers

We r just gamers...

And this is just a game...

And it is so inmature to spam like that.

You guys have not a good injection SQL in ur server...

So its to easy to make all the players gm and a lot of more stuff with ur database. (Already checked)

So.. i don't want to start a... "fight" or something like that...

Just stop beeing inmature and lets be friends and nothing more.

Thanks and regards!

Btw... I see good work in this server, keep going ^^.

Fachita.-

Back to top Go down

Hello CashCow Players. Empty Re: Hello CashCow Players.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 am

Don't send your lapdogs to spam ours? Tbh there is a /reason/ why people left your server.

Firing your best GM wasn't a good idea huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 am

Fachita, how could you have possibly checked to see if our "server files" and SQL aren't good if our game isn't even released yet? That's a bunch, and I mean a BUNCH of complete and udder bull.
Two days ago, our forums were spammed with Pintos members, and some of our members retaliated yesterday.
I posted an apology on your forums, in behalf of the CCO community, but it was deleted, so how can you even bother coming here? I already apologized for it. Do me a favor.
Do not come into MY community, the one which I support, look after, help, manage, and work hard at. Do not come into it and tell them that they are being immature. You may be a Dev back on Pintos. But here, you are just a forum member, that of which you will be treated like one.
Also, how can you in one sentence say "I checked your SQL files, and they aren't strong" (when you actually cannot access them) and then in the next sentence say "I see good work in this server, keep it up."
Like what the hell contradiction is that.
I have no problem with you being a member of our forums, I do have a problem with you coming to our website and saying that our community was childish because they spammed your forums, after I ALREADY HAD THIS DISCUSSION with them.
Most certainly, two wrongs do not make a right.
But I already addressed this problem and I posted a sincere appology on your forums. Sadly, again, it was deleted.
So How can I feel bad about it? I can't.
This is nothing more than patronism, that of which is failing.
You know as well as I do Fach, us both being old Pinto Staff, that Pintos doesn't care for the community, and they are allowed to do whatever they want. You are an amazing dev, but you need to open your eyes just a bit wider.
If I honestly wanted your community, you think I would spam your forums? Fachita, you know as well as I do that I'm much smarter than spamming forums for members. Wink If I wanted the Pintos community here, they already would be. (even though most of them came anyways)
I have nothing more to say.
~Forby.

ps: It's spelled "immature" not "inmature". Smarty.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Lol... i thought it was from ur server(cuz i never got inside, just checked if i could if i want so)... well it from ur forum.. i thought u were using same system as kaduh... (they used to have a forum as web) and it was sooo easy to get in their server database from there...
Btw... yes i think u would spam my forums... and i think u did it... i have the ip of the posters in my forum.. and i will find out who was the spammer.

"so how can you even bother coming here?" I thought u were smart... if i had read it... i wouldn't be here...

"Do not come into it and tell them that they are being immature" Why? If it is... i didn't tell to ALL ur... umm... "comunity" that they r inmature... i just told this to the spammer.

"You may be a Dev back on Pintos. But here, you are just a forum member, that of which you will be treated like one." <<< 14-17 years old kid comment... (lol)

Forby... u will be always the same... thats why we kicked ur ass from pintos... Cuz when u have a little bit of "power"... it goes up to ur brain... Makeing u a really stupid guy... Just read the way u r talking... u r like a robot trying to watch all the errors u can make each word u write...

I always said this...

Kids cant have "power"... they r just kids... that play with toys... and nothing else... every time they have a little bit of "power"... they abuse of them or (in ur case) they just love them more than his own life...

Don't worry kid... u r not going to lose ur "power" like u did in pintos... Cuz this is.. ur "comunity" Rolling Eyes ... just think for a second... ur not the owner of this players... this... and ALL the $ervers server "comunity" are a fiest@ $erver's players comunity... its not urs... u just own a couple of files and a webpage... nothing more... try to remind this... and remember... the one that u r talking to its a human... just like u... its not only forum memeber... and u r a human too... not just a kid with power in a forum and a game...

If u don't remember that... i wont care... cuz u will later... someday u will have kids... and u will understand... u cant treat them like ur toys...

I always treated all the pintos server players as my own children... (cuz of their age... if they had more age... i would treat them as my brothers...)

I hope u to understand.. and stop saying... "my comunity" "my players" "here, you are just a forum member, that of which you will be treated like one"... and start saying.. "my server, my forum... etc" cuz thats all u own... nothing more kid...

Fachita.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Fachita, apparently pintos has turned you into the wrong guy. PINTOS decieved everyone, hes probably scamming the poeple of their money. THE WEAPONS ARE 20$ freaking us american dollars, wtf? Why would u sell a digital weapon that High hmm?? To me your being used by a german, just like they lied to me, and thats why i quit. Why play for and work hard on the community when your being lied to and seeing people get scammed of their own money ? I realise you want to see a community grow, and it has but they who are paying for items on that game are being lied to, that server is unstable and people already know how to disconnect EVERYONE and pintos wasnt doing a damn thing. Forby isnt stupid, hes smart, your the dumb one falling into the trap of a CON for money..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Well now your banned, and most likely, IP'ed baned.
Why you just respect other server, yes we know there is some idiot spamming your forums, I'm pretty sure the staff here are working on it.
That still doesn't really give you the right to some to disturb the peace, first take it to PM, then see where it goes from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:30 pm

excuse me?
You know what Fachita. I had a whole reply to what you just said to me, but it's not even worth it. I'm not going to argue that your points are wrong.
But let me make a few things clear. Age is but a number, the fact that you had to bring my age and "power" into it, just proves, once again, that you have no where else to turn but to insult. And if you want to insult me and call me a child, who's the one with the third graders grammar skills? Most certainly not myself. Again, it's spelled "immature" not "inmature". You want to start insulting peoples age, life experience and education? At least I can speak English, the most valuable language in the entire world. How dare you say that kids are supposed to play with toys, and even worse, how dare you classy me as a child. In my country, you are considered, tried, and treated like an adult at the age of 17. I have my own car, my own licence, my own job. Me saying that here you are just a forum member means its a "14-17 year old kid comment" ?
You my sir, need to get the hell off of your high horse, and open up your eyes a bit more.
My age has nothing to do with how I act, and If it's alright with you, excuse me for not being humble for 2 minutes; I think I do an amazing job as a staff member. Not only do I make rules, and enforce them. But, I keep the community in check and help players with personal problems.

And no, I wasn't "kicked" from Pintos because my power went to my head. I was kicked for arguing with Isiah about the way he treated players, and because I mentioned I was working on another private server. So Check yourself, and fall back.

And the way I type, is the way I talk. I'm sorry if my advanced vocabulary skills and proper use of grammar is to much for you to handle. Is it bet3r if Is talkn like dis s0 u cn understund me? Wink

I love my "power" more than my own life? Wow, clearly you have the intelligence of a grape fruit.

Okay, now you're making absolutly NO sense. Remember what? Like, what the hell are you talking about?
One day I will have kids and I will treat them like toys? Wow, forget that comment about you being as smart as a grapefruit. That's an insult to the grapefruit.

I wasn't saying "my players" like they're MINE.
You need a serious check.

You really wanna play this game? Bring up the whole "you have my IP" thing? Great.
Guess what, you posted here. Now I have yours Wink

Don't threaten me, and don't try to sound condescending, it doesn't work out to well for you.

I do believe, that you just got OWNED by me sir, and that's gamer grammar Wink

~Forby
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 pm

I am from argentina... how much lenguages u know u smart kid?

i didn't set the prices on my server... i always wanted all to be free... (not pintos thoughts..)

u always sais... "Pintos don't do nothing"... yes he doesn't... not me ^^

And i really don't care to MUCH about pintos... thats why i am not deving anymore...

Sweet ur answer disapoints me to much... i don't disturb places... i just make things cleared.

Keep banneig and showing all the players that what i was talking about its real... well... i don't want to waste more time in kids... U should delete this post before someone smart read it and say.. OFMG... this kids are annoyeing..

Last edited by Fachita2 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Wow, if that was a rap, Forby would have killed it...
Thats was freaking amazing ._.
LOL'ed at all the grapefruit comments XD

EDIT: My answer is in fact correct, you wasting you time on the forums when u should be talking to him in private about this matter. And actually act kind of human. And it's "OMFG"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 pm

u will be always a stupid kid for me, nothing more =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Talk alone stupid kids! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Fachita2 wrote:I am from argentina... how much lenguages u know u smart kid?

i didn't set the prices on my server... i always wanted all to be free... (not pintos thoughts..)

u always sais... "Pintos don't do nothing"... yes he doesn't... not me ^^

And i really don't care to MUCH about pintos... thats why i am not deving anymore...

Sweet ur answer disapoints me to much... i don't disturb places... i just make things cleared.

Keep banneig and showing all the players that what i was talking about its real... well... i don't want to waste more time in kids... U should delete this post before someone smart read it and say.. OFMG... this kids are annoyeing..
The only person saying that we're annoying is you. No wait, maybe more. -listens-
Nope, I'm right again, just you.
You just insulted all of us now. Thanks <3
Oh, and you just said you don't care about Pintos anymore. Excuse me for breaking my own ToS, but WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING HERE ARGUING AGAINST US THEN?
use your head man, seriously. Theres this thing called a brain, Yeah, it's not hard to use.
Your from Argentina? Great. So you Bilingual. I speak Spanish, German, English, and Romanian. What now? Really, wanna continue playing this game? Wink
Give it up, I'm gonna go get a grapefruit really quick Wink
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 pm

You call us the stupid and dumb children when in fact, we are the one trying to end this. You on the other hand, are trying to continue. So you tell me, who is the child?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 pm

i should smash ur heads in the floor ^^.. but i am not in ur country to find u guys and let u say all of this in my face... just stupid kids behind a computer that can be ass kicked in just few secs.. lol... last coment... keep thinking that u r the best ones! Wink... Rolling Eyes nice stupidity from u guys here

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm

lol, we're immature, but he threatens us. xD
Whatever. I'll end this. I just IP'd him.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Excuse me but, I dont think you have the right to insult me in that way. Just because I play MMOs and FPS and wht not, DOES NOT mean i have no life. You sir have no life, since you here sitting down spamming OUR forums.
And btw, Fuckk off

^Sorry Forby ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Okay. It's done.
/Closed.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down