Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My findings

Go down

My findings Empty My findings

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 am

The following is a list of all the bugs/glitches that I have found in the past few days. These are only what I can think of at the time of writing, and I will update this list as I remember/find new bugs and glitches.

• Stones cannot be used immediately after a monster uses a special attack(green damage)
• Level 110 Shields cannot be worn at the moment due to the class that is required to wear them(Knight/Holy Priest instead of Warrior/Paladin)
• It seems to me, and apparently others, that the drop rate for cleric gears is much higher than any other classes (it could just be an illusion).
• The evasion of black and brown bears in AR is MUCH too high. It is possible that other stats of these mobs are too high as well.
• The spawns in AR are overly concentrated, and it seems that there are too many mobs on this map. This also might be true for Temple of Spirit( there are Shadows everywhere!)
• The respawn rate for nearly all mobs is much too quick.
• Mushrooms (the mob found in Roumen) are located in both Tree of Life and Dark Continent. This seems incorrect to me.
• Certain items used for production skills (herbs, etc.) cannot be found in NPCs. I do not know if this is intentional or not.
• Several added skills do not work(I know that this is being worked on, I will provide specifics if needed)
• Mobs located in Tree of Life, Dark Continent, Alberstoll Execution Grounds, possibly Kahal Plains and Thornbush cave do not have drop tables(Again, I know this is being worked on, I am merely trying to provide specifics)
• Hunter’s war rant does not seem to work
• Fireworks do not have an animation; Heart Fireworks do not work at all. (But firecrackers do work)
• When running(using WASD) there is a tendency for the character to get caught on something and stop for a moment. This is particularly noticeable with 10-20 mobs behind you wanting to kill you.
• The mages, and archers to a lesser extent, in the abysses are much too powerful and are capable of one hitting squishier classes

Back to top Go down

My findings Empty Re: My findings

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

Mushrooms that were put in ToL was a mistake. Didnt mean to put it in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 am

~Black Bear evasion and damage is set properly.
~Mages and Archers in Abbys' have always been that strong, not a glitch.

As for the rest of these; I'll bring them up to the team.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:31 am

Smalls wrote:The following is a list of all the bugs/glitches that I have found in the past few days. These are only what I can think of at the time of writing, and I will update this list as I remember/find new bugs and glitches.

• Stones cannot be used immediately after a monster uses a special attack(green damage) lol maybe because your dead? never noticed it
• Level 110 Shields cannot be worn at the moment due to the class that is required to wear them(Knight/Holy Priest instead of Warrior/Paladin)- noted
• It seems to me, and apparently others, that the drop rate for cleric gears is much higher than any other classes (it could just be an illusion). yep ur illusion
• The evasion of black and brown bears in AR is MUCH too high. It is possible that other stats of these mobs are too high as well. what armor were you wearing and weapon...
• The spawns in AR are overly concentrated, and it seems that there are too many mobs on this map. This also might be true for Temple of Spirit( there are Shadows everywhere!) maybe ar, tos is fine
• The respawn rate for nearly all mobs is much too quick. some retail lowered the rate so you had to sit longer and waste ur precious boosts
• Mushrooms (the mob found in Roumen) are located in both Tree of Life and Dark Continent. This seems incorrect to me. 1 set of mushroom not too bad though
• Certain items used for production skills (herbs, etc.) cannot be found in NPCs. I do not know if this is intentional or not. Is intentional
• Several added skills do not work(I know that this is being worked on, I will provide specifics if needed) list please
• Mobs located in Tree of Life, Dark Continent, Alberstoll Execution Grounds, possibly Kahal Plains and Thornbush cave do not have drop tables(Again, I know this is being worked on, I am merely trying to provide specifics) I know
• Hunter’s war rant does not seem to work provide picture, how did you get one anyway?
• Fireworks do not have an animation; Heart Fireworks do not work at all. (But firecrackers do work) yep
• When running(using WASD) there is a tendency for the character to get caught on something and stop for a moment. This is particularly noticeable with 10-20 mobs behind you wanting to kill you. i noticed too
• The mages, and archers to a lesser extent, in the abysses are much too powerful and are capable of one hitting squishier classes ment that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 pm

• The evasion of black and brown bears in AR is MUCH too high. It is possible that other stats of these mobs are too high as well. what armor were you wearing and weapon... 110 armor and weapon. Even with a power scroll t3(2k+ aim) I still miss close to 50% of the time
• Several added skills do not work(I know that this is being worked on, I will provide specifics if needed) list please

I only know what skills do and do not work for archer.
Natures Accuracy- No animation, and no effect.
Immobilizing Shot- Has somewhat of an animation(could be all that is meant for that skill), adds some damage(The amount is not noted in the skill), but does not produce desired effect(A debuff to lower evasion)
Spirit Shot- Has animation, adds some damage(The amount is not noted in the skill), but does not produce desired effect(Decreasing the targets Sp)
Annihilating shot-The double damage buff is added to the target instead of to oneself. (I really hope that this is not intentional)

• Hunter’s war rant does not seem to work provide picture, how did you get one anyway? I don't have any pictures, but when it is applied it doesn't seem to do anything. I believe I received one as part of making my character, and then another one dropped off of Crystal Guardians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:38 pm

NOOOO lol those are fire crackers they are not rant x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Smalls wrote:• The evasion of black and brown bears in AR is MUCH too high. It is possible that other stats of these mobs are too high as well. what armor were you wearing and weapon... 110 armor and weapon. Even with a power scroll t3(2k+ aim) I still miss close to 50% of the time

I only know what skills do and do not work for archer.
Natures Accuracy- No animation, and no effect.
Immobilizing Shot- Has somewhat of an animation(could be all that is meant for that skill), adds some damage(The amount is not noted in the skill), but does not produce desired effect(A debuff to lower evasion)
Spirit Shot- Has animation, adds some damage(The amount is not noted in the skill), but does not produce desired effect(Decreasing the targets Sp)
Annihilating shot-The double damage buff is added to the target instead of to oneself. (I really hope that this is not intentional)

• Hunter’s war rant does not seem to work provide picture, how did you get one anyway? I don't have any pictures, but when it is applied it doesn't seem to do anything. I believe I received one as part of making my character, and then another one dropped off of Crystal Guardians.

Annihilating shot has always been tht way , lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum