Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event: "Save Forby Please"

Go down

Event: "Save Forby Please" Empty Event: "Save Forby Please"

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 am

I know, the names silly, and you might think the reason for this contest is also silly.
But as many of you may know, I haven't been able to get ingame for 3 weeks.
Now, thanks to a friend I have GameGuardLess, which allows me to run CCO without even opening GameGuard, but when I try to log into the game on ANY account it lags and says "Connection to the Server has failed"

So, the good news is; I'm SO close to being ingame again!

bad news; I'm still having issues.

Now, heres the details:
*I've already reinstalled game, and put in GameGuardLess, and I've repatched (all 6 patches) on the game.
*I've tried running GGK on GameGuardLess.
*I've restarted my computer.

So now it's your turn! Try to save me! Any suggestions you have, i'm willing to try. just post them here!

~*The person that gives me the proper fix/details on how to fix it will recieve 5g ingame as well as a special item called "ForbyFrames" A pair of googly-eye glasses which give no stats, but are decorated with gold around them, and only one other pair exists, the ones Forby wears! So, you can get 5g, and a special-rare item for your face!

Thanks and good luck~~

[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Event: "Save Forby Please" Empty Re: Event: "Save Forby Please"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 am

Strap a M183 C-4 charge to it, step the hell back, and blow it up. Then buy a new computer. Problem fixeded. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 am

Right, I would if I had the money, seriously! xD
But, I don't. So yeah. =/
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 am

Yeah, that C-4 would cost quite a bit. D;

Good luck with it though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 am

I would assume the connection failed has something to do with GameGuardless, since everyone else seems to access CCO successfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 am

Sorry for the double post, you were getting error 361 correct? Try these:

Possible Solution 1:
"Ok go to control panel, then add or remove programs. Now find soldier front and remove it from your computer. Restart your computer about 5 times and try installing soldier front again.

It works any time."

Possible Solution 2:
"What i did is i turn off my firewall (NOD32) and let gameguard check for update, he will download 2 little updates. After that close tha game, turn ON you firewall and start the game and game will work normaly without 361 error"

Possible Solution 3:
"Just delete the GameGuard folder (...\Aion\bin32) and start the game from the launcher. It works.. for me Smile"

Possible Solution 4:
"I simply turned off my norton firewall and it works perfectly. It must have something to do with limited access to the GG servers or something."

Possible Solution 5:
"This is what is happening, don't do anything!!!! {the new version of GG is available now its just a loading issue}

Aion has been patched and GG needs an entirely new version, unfortunately everyone on Beta is hitting the GG server to get this new version ---> result 'It looks as if the server is down'.

Wait and retry at various intervals, say 15 to 30mins apart, and once you get the new version everything should be hunky dory.

Those reporting doing this or that fixes the problem are wrong, during the time taken to do whatever you THINK could fix it, just happens that on your next attempt you got thru.

The only time GG tries for the new version is the extremely brief period at start-up.

SO DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!! Be patience and retry at sensible intervals.

PS: Don't follow the 361 fix instructions for the time being."

So in all, either try those solutions, or use the last solution, download the latest GG and put it into your folder, see if it works, if not use GGK and see if that works. Good luck.

~Petrified.

PS. These solutions were taken from Aion Forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Not much of a helpful post, this one, but I have to say that I've had the same issue randomly lately. It'll give me lag, not connect, and tell me connection to servers failed. I try again about half an hour later, and I can get back on. I have no real idea what fixed it, except for waiting for it to let me on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:32 pm

• Try to run GameGuardLess as administrator. This is always my first step in trying to get a game to work.
• Put the download link for GameGuardLess up, so that someone that has had the game working can try it to see if they get the same problem. Maybe GameGuardLess is not compatible with the server.
• Try yet another Game Guard bypass. If GameGuardLess nearly works, maybe another will completely work.
• Create a new CashCow Client that does not run Game Guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Nice post everyone, but none of them seem to work.
So, I'm pretty decent with computers.
GameGuardLess is an .exe file created by CSharp, a wonderful shine dev for many different servers. Some of you may be familiar with CSharp from Kryptodev, the developing site for shine Online, and other sites. 95% of all Pserver players know about this site! xD!
Anyways,
So I've taken the GameGuardLess.exe and the .txt file that both can be downloaded from CSharp on the Krypto forums, and I've put them in the appropriate Files! Smile
So, after much browsing on kryptodev, a friend commented on my thread and said that I need to edit the files.
Lucky for me, I just sent a PM to a krypto friend who said he can edit the client with the IP for me, and then send it back. If that works, I'll be able to be ingame, if not; this contest will still be up and running! ^^!
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Well, if that doesn't work, then try reinstalling the client into a different folder. The original folder that you 'possibly' keep reinstalling into could have all sorts of 'traces' left behind, and it could corrupt new installs. And by that, I mean a totally new folder, not just deleted and remade with the same name. The computer might have details about that folder embedded into it's programming and might make the same mistake over and over because it thinks it's just the same thing as before. I don't know much about computers, lol... Just a random thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Nice idea, but I already installed it into SEVERAL different folders, I think I've reinstalled CCO over 30 times, and yes to anyone who may ask;
I've system restored....
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Wow. I'd seriously be considering my first idea by now, Forby. Wink Lol

Back to top Go down