Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling down.

Go down

Feeling down. Empty Feeling down.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 am

Not having fun anymore. I remember when it took a week to get level 100. That was fun. You had to work for your level. It was a small challenge, but challenges become fun, and well worth it in the end.

Now, I log on every once and a while to see these brand new players level 115, and they reached it in a day or two. They receive numerous "10000x exp" events, and map exp bonuses. I remember when we didn't have that.

What I'm trying to say, is that this server is becoming a "Get 120 in a day" server. There are no challenges anymore, and the people who worked for their level are feeling cheated, and becoming bored. For example the only challenge is after 120, but I'm pretty sure that will change.... Now trust me, I know that once you get a higher level the games becomes more fun, new skills, you can solo KQ's, but work for the level, not have it handed to you.

Thank you for any people who read this and put your input on this.

Back to top Go down

Feeling down. Empty Re: Feeling down.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 am

i agree 10 points to this theard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 am

Lmao ya amzingly players are now getting to lvls of 115+ in under 1 day when it usally took 3-4 day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Agreeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:27 pm

indeed..i've already seen several players, that i didnt know yet and they were 115+..i asked them and they told me: exp event !?
and even worse for those, who miss events

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:38 pm

not just that
i had to lv from 1~118 without events...? mean hard work
well i was happy with high lv events cuz its almost no way to lv without it..!
but nubs from lv 50 to 120 in one day seriously thats stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 pm

I've taken this thread into Serious Concideration. I understand how frustrated some of you may be, but I do appologize. I had no clue that this would actually effect the community in a negative way. We felt that Events would make people level more, which would increase the "likes" of our server. But, I guess that's not what it's all about. I've spoken to the staff, and Exp events will not be held any longer - and if they are, it may be one per-month, and announced a week ahead of time to allow all players to work it into their schedule if they so desire.
As for the Tower we are adding, it will still be a great place to level during events, but it will morely Host the "Fight The GM" events, or the simple "level 120 Tower" which rewards around 7% after completion(Give or take some with mobs); but it's difficult, and cannot be done unless you are in a party of 5.
Thanks!
~Forby
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Also: We've been considering a complete server wipe of all characters, items, and such. And letting everyone start over, but we will need a 3/4ths approval of the server. So we don't really know yet.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Well I'm gonna have to say that if you do a full server wipe, I won't start over. I actually worked my ***** off to reach 118, the only levels that were "given" to me were the three to 121, and I still had to grind those out, even with better exp. I worked for my HG weapons and my armors. If you wipe my hard work, I'll wipe the game. Just sayin.

Due to a question someone asked me ten seconds after my post: When I say "wipe the game" I mean "delete it."

While this may not be a huge threat, as I have stopped playing recently due to other things, one person in a small community is still a huge blow.

Last edited by Score on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm

I agree 100% with Score. Some of of worked for our achievements.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Alright, it was just an open suggestion. I'll makesure it doesn't happen. Wink
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am

How can you make sure it doesn't happen if you don't talk to the entire community? It's like your only catering to them and not all.
How about start a poll, that usually works best.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am

Open Poll it is.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content