Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 100 skills

Go down

Level 100 skills Empty Level 100 skills

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Hi... im new in this game...
I just wanna know if there is lvl100+ skill like Dash, Tomahawk, Summon skeleton etc..??

Back to top Go down

Level 100 skills Empty Re: Level 100 skills

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 pm

I believe they are a work in progress. Correct me if I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 pm

We're in the process of editing them and modding them to be our own right now! Very Happy
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 am

theres already alot of good news things enjoy with it till skills release Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:22 am

I have a plenty planned. I have also decided that after looking at the size of the latest chapter. chapters will come in sets of three before a full chapter is release. So basically

Chapter 2:
Patch 1
Patch 2
Patch 3
Full Chapter.

It makes it easier then for people to download in bits instead of a full chapter every time, plus if i do things this way we wont end up with tonnes of chapters.

Back on topic. As mentioned i have plenty planned. I thought i would get started on adding more costumes because the ones we have really dont have all that much variety between the community. Next i'm going to make all basic hair colors, styles and faces available when you first make your character, more mobs and within the next few weeks level 100 skills. (theres more but lets keep it a surprise).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:05 pm

great wolfy ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 pm

yeah =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:44 am

[Dev]Wolfy wrote:I have a plenty planned. I have also decided that after looking at the size of the latest chapter. chapters will come in sets of three before a full chapter is release. So basically

Chapter 2:
Patch 1
Patch 2
Patch 3
Full Chapter.

It makes it easier then for people to download in bits instead of a full chapter every time, plus if i do things this way we wont end up with tonnes of chapters.

Back on topic. As mentioned i have plenty planned. I thought i would get started on adding more costumes because the ones we have really dont have all that much variety between the community. Next i'm going to make all basic hair colors, styles and faces available when you first make your character, more mobs and within the next few weeks level 100 skills. (theres more but lets keep it a surprise).

ready to give a hand Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down