Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random ideas

Go down

random ideas Empty random ideas

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 am

I suggest to sell 130 weapons and valentine weaps for more than 50s, because 110 already sell for 200s kinda senseless atm..

make the 110 weapons usable with 60 class job change not wizard, ranger etc.. since we dont have 100 jc

Increase inventory wheter a with bag or iron case..its just more practical to have more space for drops when we grind.Maybe you can make it expensive, so newbies don't get everything they want at the start so they can work for it, which keeps them playing :3

decrease drop rate of fragant, increase drop rate of dangerous mushrooms in ancient elven wood, because basically ppl need dangerous(def,vita) more than fragant(speed), when they farm them for scrolls..it's somehow annoying if u get more fragant mushrooms, which u dont rly need, than dangerous mushrooms

add stat and skill scrolls to npc..because it's useful for players who dont want to stick on one build and try everything out to find the best for them individually..also they will be needed when new skills have been added..but dont make them too cheap ;D

decrease spr consumation of Piercing Shoot [08] and [09] because it needs 1,1k spr at [09] and my archer has only about 4,x k spr charmed without scrolls or buffs at lvl 11x

add T5 Learning scrolls (T5 scrolls ftw *.*) if possible..because i've never seen them in any game..

Last edited by LixXx on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

random ideas Empty Re: random ideas

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 am

i second this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 pm

i think we should keep it like this and 100jc coming soon just wait it need some work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:39 pm

iBones wrote:i think we should keep it like this and 100jc coming soon just wait it need some work

why do u think so? all the suggestions are going to make the game more comfortable for the new and old players..and i think changing the 110 weaps is easier than implenting 100 jc..i know its gonna come soon but yah..btw 114+ gear and weaps are usable with 60 jc

i added 2 new ideas Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Well, I can't promise every single one of these; but i'll bookmark this page, and when we start working on Chapter 2 (which will release our skills, and a working auto-patcher SO NO MORE DOWNLOADING PATCHES <3 it will do it automatically for you!) I will consider adding some of these. I'm not to sure about all of it. But I do think fullstat reset scrolls and skillreset scroll would be beneficial.
Also, if you think piercing shot takes lots of SP, you should see how much the Cleric's AOE attacks need! It's insane! Anyways, I'll look into this and when we're about to release Chapter 2; which will hopefully be sooner than later, I'll let you know!
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:12 am

[GM+]Forby wrote:
Also, if you think piercing shot takes lots of SP, you should see how much the Cleric's AOE attacks need! It's insane! Anyways, I'll look into this and when we're about to release Chapter 2; which will hopefully be sooner than later, I'll let you know!

thx for ur answer :)but..piecrcing shot is a skill we use every 1,5 seconds..so sp goes down rly fast..
and i added another idea xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 am

more mounts....
and maybe increase money drops
*just maybe*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down