Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why sell Premium Outfits in the Cash Shop?

Go down

Why sell Premium Outfits in the Cash Shop? Empty Why sell Premium Outfits in the Cash Shop?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Okay from what I've heard you guys are going to be selling premium outfits in the item mall.
I do not like this idea, one little bit. Customisation is a part of the game, if I wanted to look boring then I wouldn't play shine, and don't forget that female gamers do exist and some of us want to look hot when kicking ass and taking names.

I don't mind if you delete this thread, but surely..surellllllyyy...there is other things you can sell than the individuality of our characters? I am not spending money on clothes in the game..to me thats just greedy. I don't like it.

You guys want donations? Then please find something truly worth wanting like custom weapons, custom outfits, (not the originals ones which I want to stay selling for in game money) you can change the stats on alot of things, just ask Forby I am pretty sure he can do it, if not I will find you some instructions on K-Dev.

Just please don't take away the awesomeness of the game, the thing which first grabbed me to shine in 2007. Don't make it really "Cash Cow" online. As that is not fair.

I understand that this is your server, but please listen to what I have to say, and respond. I really feel very strongly about this, as you can see. If you take away the individuality of a character, we are all essentially the same. My suggestion is this. Make custom outfits with higher crit, and higher stats, different. But keep the normal outfits for sale at Pey or something. If you donate then surely you should get better stuff than the norm.

Much love. Fi, not Shiny the forum lady, but Fi the actual person, who is really looking forwards to the server.

Last edited by OhShiny on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited: Added a point)

Back to top Go down

Why sell Premium Outfits in the Cash Shop? Empty Re: Why sell Premium Outfits in the Cash Shop?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Agreed!

Back to top Go down

Why sell Premium Outfits in the Cash Shop? Empty Re: Why sell Premium Outfits in the Cash Shop?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Mhm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 pm

OhShiny wrote:Much love. Fi, not Shiny the forum lady, but Fi the actual person, who is really looking forwards to the server, and who loves TaizoKiseki.

;D Just had to add something to it.<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:34 pm

I agree aswell but if there are any they should be 1. Permanent 2. Have higher stats, 3. Moded to be unique.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm

First off where are you ppl getting this info cause i never said anything like that. As far as anything that goes into the shop i make that decision. So if there are false rumors going around about whats being sold whats dropping or anything like that I got the last word.

Last edited by [Admin]Phoenix on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Sounds good, I know you wanted to make some custom content, how about we work together and do it, as I said to Surprise in chat, I am willing to put the effort in. NifSkope and Infranview ftw. I saw an amazing custom for some headphones, adding some wings from the angel wings.

Tbh if you customise enough then you could get known for it, AND it could keep OS off your back, as you made it not them, using the model of the game. Still your thing. So from a legal stand point it's pretty sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 pm

And before anyone goes posting about whats being done, if it isnt posted in the forum by an Admin or staffer its not official. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Razz I heard it from someone! Not naming names, gotta admit though, not staff. (Btw, you know who you are, run before I throw my shoe at you.)

My points are still valid. Wink be original with the cash shop, you can earn alot more, which can make the server legen-wait for it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 am

Umm I thought I said it and I only said that they may be there and if they are they will be unique or stat+d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down