Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea :o

Go down

Idea :o Empty Idea :o

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:18 am

Make the +9 glows look like the +10 glows

Back to top Go down

Idea :o Empty Re: Idea :o

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:43 am

They could work on just getting t4 and t5 +9's first. I dont really care about the glow affect.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:24 am

We won't be releasing T4 and T5's. As I've already stated before, Red/Blue eyes will be a donation item. ~
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:01 am

[GM+]Forby wrote:We won't be releasing T4 and T5's. As I've already stated before, Red/Blue eyes will be a donation item. ~

I'm sorry to say but if you try to make any profit what-so-ever, your game will be stalked and shut down by OS...

You may say its not going to be profit because its a "donation", but if you have incentives that, say, convince players to donate because they would get something in return, that would be considered a profit.

But don't listen to me, I'm just being worrisome, because this server is going so well, and I don't want it to be shut down...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 am

agree with Kareal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:57 am

....why i miss 99 shine so much..? sersly? u ruining it ....''shine private server by ETCinng'' or something what ever u say ur forums..is kinda fail..this isnt NEAR OF SHINE ...this is like..nvm thers no words

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 pm

[GM+]Forby wrote:We won't be releasing T4 and T5's. As I've already stated before, Red/Blue eyes will be a donation item. ~
i been this long without? why i wud donate now? after all this server is going pretty gay..if i can say so..wait i can say so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Kazu wrote:....why i miss 99 shine so much..? sersly? u ruining it ....''shine private server by ETCinng'' or something what ever u say ur forums..is kinda fail..this isnt NEAR OF SHINE ...this is like..nvm thers no words

I honestly didn't understand a damn word you just said. Sorry.

Now uh, from what I THINK I understood from that ( the underlined) , I'm guessing you expected CashCow to be juuuust like shine? Hm... Be RIGHT back real fast I'm going to get some quotes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 pm

I think was kazu means is CashCow online is the official "Shine Online Private Server" and what he's saying is that it is nothing like "shine online" correct me if I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Petrified wrote:I think was kazu means is CashCow online is the official "Shine Online Private Server" and what he's saying is that it is nothing like "shine online" correct me if I am wrong.
indeed xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:51 pm

don't think its even close to Shine online..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 am

Its not.

But all I want to drill into the staff's heads is that if they try to make any profit, for whatever reason it might be, OS doesn't care, and they WILL shut you down. Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 pm

If all the best item you can only get by donating , i will seriously quite this sever

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:58 pm

We never said that, don't flame me.
We would like to have a few select items available for donation, just to enhance the gameplay and make the zones even bigger for more players; so unlike OS, here; the money goes right back into the server. Most likely T4 items will not be do-able if you do not have Red/Blue enhancement eyes.
Sorry if you don't like this.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:09 pm

[GM+]Forby wrote:We never said that, don't flame me.
We would like to have a few select items available for donation, just to enhance the gameplay and make the zones even bigger for more players; so unlike OS, here; the money goes right back into the server. Most likely T4 items will not be do-able if you do not have Red/Blue enhancement eyes.
Sorry if you don't like this.

Guess what...
Athens Online did the EXACT same thing. Noticed what happened to them? Yeah... Unless you have 100% legit proof that every cent that is donated to you goes into the server, OS will shut you down. Just sayin' once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:18 pm

We're not located in the United States! xD
And, this isn't open for discussion.
/Closed.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down