Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mmm... Fattening..

Go down

Mmm... Fattening..  Empty Mmm... Fattening..

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 am

We all love fast foods. Nobody can deny it. There is every type of fast food you can possibly think of. So everyone has a liking of fast foods. So, My question is... What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

Please give your reason why, and what your favorite meal is in said fast food restaurant.

Mine:
Wendy's.

Triple burger meal.
Edit to the burger = No veggies on it what-so-ever, added bacon ( loooots of bacon), and extra cheese and fried union rings put on to the sandwich :3

I like wendy's because their burgers taste SOOO good, and so do their fries! You dont get that overpowering salt taste from wendy's fries like you would at McDonalds... :3
Also, because you can put whatever you want on your burger/sandwich. They let you take off and put on whatever you want to, and its realllyyy cool Very Happy

YOUR TURN! :3

Back to top Go down

Mmm... Fattening..  Empty Re: Mmm... Fattening..

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 am

I hate fast food, it makes me feel like killing myself after I eat it. But my favorite (if you consider this food) is a Wendy's chocolate Frosty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Petrified wrote:I hate fast food, it makes me feel like killing myself after I eat it. But my favorite (if you consider this food) is a Wendy's chocolate Frosty.

Bwahaha
2 for wendy's, 0 for others >Very Happy

And yea, everything is considered food at a fast food restaurant ><

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum