Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choosing your class, and build!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Choosing your class, and build! Empty Choosing your class, and build!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 am

Choosing your class:

Fighter- Okay this class basically is the class that most people pick. This is cause the fighter has amazing strength, defence, and hp. The fighter is the King of PvP along side of the mage, but it can be PvE(player vs. enviornment), but mainly its used for PvP. They are used as a tank, and they are used as damage dealers. If your the kind of person who likes heads on, close range attacking, and doing major damage or tanking. This class is for you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mage- This class is probably my FAVORITE class. This class can be PvP or PvE depending on your build, and how you use it. The mage is the class that deals the best damage, but is weak in defence. They are quite squishy, but let me tell you, a mage can own if you play it right. If your the kind of person who likes to do damage and isnt worried about their def, and hp, and likes to own in PvP, against monster(PvE) and wars, then this is the class for you!

PS: This class is very VERY good in the higher levels. At first when u start off in the game as a mage, its not that great, its not until after you complete the level 60 class change that the mage class becomes really good. They get nova after the lvl 60 cc, this is HUGE its the first of the three major AoE's the mage gets, and leveling becomes easier and faster when u get it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archer- This class, is probably my second favorite class. This class is the kiting class, and the class that levels the fastest, along with mages after lvl 60 class change. This class is the class levels the fastes, because it gets an kitable AoE called Nature's Mist, and they get it at lvl 51, and its easy and fast leveling from there on XD. This class does DoT(damage over time) which is why they are useful. The do poison and bleeding damage, that causes the target to lose HP over a period of time. The Archer class is useful in war, and if you're the kind of person who loves to kite and level fast, this is the class for you!

PS: This class can be good in PvP, but i recomend going with fighter or mage if u want pvp.
Cleric- well, cleric is probably my least favorite class, but i will give this class this...THEY DON'T DIE! This class heals, buffs, and has some strength attack/skills. It's the only class that has skills that heal. As a cleric levels, they get better heal spell, and buff, and other skills, and this class is used as other classes "bish"(can't and won't say real word). Other classes use clerics for buffs and heals. This class is weak in str tho, but has okay def and amazing HP and spr. This class, basically just sits in a party and heals, but there are some occasions where the cleric TANKS. this is called a Clank(Cleric-Tank). This class is very useful in PvE, in parties, and especially in Guild Wars. If your the kind of person who loves to live, and heal, and as i said just now and before NEVER DIE, then this class is for you.

PS: Yeah ummmmm i suggest not using this class for PvP, cause yeah u probably wont die if your the same level as your opponent, but you definantly wont kill anyone, unless your amazing, and i have seen some Pwnage Clerics, but it's very rare.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Build:

Fighter- Okay so you've chosen the fighter. You basically have 2 choices now, you're either a tank or DD(damage dealer).
Tank- PURE END
DD- 25 spr(for the crit) and the rest STR.
Mage- Okay so you've chosen the mage(good choice XD). You basically have one choice.
25 spr(for crit) and the rest PURE INT.

Comment: Pure end/ spr mages fail! pure end..... terrible dmg/crit, and pure spr....if you are that....you just fail...
Archer- Okay so you've chosen the archer. Man oh man oh man.... this class, you can go many ways...
1. 25 Spr-rest STR(this is if you want the max dmg)
2. Pure end(i dont suggest it, its not worth it.)
3. Pure dex(either the first one listed or this, #2 is useless.)(PS: this build makes your target miss alot, and u hit more-not miss.)
Cleric- Okay so you've chosen the cleric. Yeah you have one choice.
25 spr-rest END
you do any other build, its useless. Dont go pure STR or 25 spre-rest STR, not worth it on cleric. Their dmg already sucks, and 100 or so more dmg aint gunna help....AT ALL!

Okay that's my guide, i hope you like it, it only took me 30 min.... -.-
btw if any of you are still wondering why 25 spr on almost all build, its because 25 spr gives you 5% extra crit, and if u keep increasing it more then 25 it gets less and less % increase. 25 is the best, and is where most people and I suggest to stop.

If anyone has any questions, leave a post, or PM me, and please don't spam in this thread Wink

-Extacy

Back to top Go down

Choosing your class, and build! Empty Re: Choosing your class, and build!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 am

uuuu i choose fighter ^_^,or mage,help me choose o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:12 am

Mage ftw....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 am

Some fighters are pure DEX for evasion and aiming. you could add that to the list as one of the choices.

On Pintos i added DEX to my cleric (i know fail but listen) to help boost my aim. i had to do something to try and compete with the karens lawl Razz and with my 83 DEX a pure DEX fighter missed alot with axe. so it has some good in it ^^ Clerics already have good enough DEF that they dont need END, its just extra/HP usage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:51 am

you cant never have enough def, as for most picked class is archers xd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 pm

----------------
Extacy wrote: It's the only class that has skills that heal. Extacy
---------------fighters have vampric strike, not big but it won me a few pvp
---------------- tournaments Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 pm

i dont recommend using str or int on any private server not even that great on os gives like 125 dmg for 100 stats only good for low levels however dex is amazing for high levels 150 dex gives 20% extra evasion and 25% extra aim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm

yes the best stats to invest in are spr/end/dex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:02 pm

yeah, i didnt know if the stats(like charms or not) were gunna be diff then OS or like all p servers so i just posted that.

Dex or Spr on any class is what i would go if this stat/ charms are like Pintos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Who whoa, everything on class builds gets alot more indepth except for mages: Weapon choice.
i could dd with a fighter and a 1h... ive done it before,
btw its hard as heck to dd with a fighter and an axe;
the only reason that axes seem so overpowered is because they have horrible aim... it just so happens that the Aim on a karen axe from pintos has 9999 aim... im my opinion, unless you dont add dex, the 2h or 1h has more dmg on an axe
especially against those damn archers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 pm

archers and mages = <3

fighter = ehhh gets half <

cleric = PIECE OF MOTHER ****ing S***

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Archers ♥ your skimpy panties
Mages ♥ they way you hold that staff ;o
Clerics ♥ HEAL ME *****
Fighters ♥ damn straight youre gonna rape him with an axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 pm

aswgasgasdg mages own all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 pm

hmm... i guess youre right Surprised
whichever class you pick automatically becomes the sexiest Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 pm

XD true lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

;P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm

im going mage, and if i get in trouble ur there to help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

yes ma'am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:09 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:11 pm

dang you get around fast...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 pm

U can't tank with a mage...
fighter <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:56 pm

wanna bet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:57 pm

*uses gm command* now im invincibleee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 pm

you can add
dex/str for fighter
well it's the best as i can see Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Wink
I'm ALWAYS a pure end mage. I was a beast clank on os Wink
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next