Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to complete the lvl 100 jobchange.

Go down

How to complete the lvl 100 jobchange. Empty How to complete the lvl 100 jobchange.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:59 am

This is a guide just in case the lvl 100 jobchange is released on this server.If you are having trouble completing it here is the way :
No.1 Visit Alberstol Ruins and locate one of five Guardian Stones: Fire Stone, then Wind, then Tree, then Earth and then Water.
No.2 Talk to the Town Chief in AR.
No.3 Talk to the Blacksmith in AR.
No.4 Talk to the Skill Master in AR.
No.5 Talk to the Item Merchant in AR.
No.6 Talk to the Town Chief in AR twice
No.7 Talk to the Town Chief in Roumen.
No.8 Talk to the Town Chief in Roumen.
No.9 Talk to the Town Chief in Uruga.
No.10 Talk to Dark Elf in Forest of Mist.
No.11 Talk to Kid Woz in Elderine.
No.12 Talk to Town Chief in AR twice.
No.13 Talk to Fire Stone, then Water, then Earth, and then Tree.
No.14 # Talk to the Town Chief in AR and then choose your class. You will get a green server message for everyone to see your achievement.
No.15 Final Step Go to the NPCs in all towns and accept the rewards. They range from things like T5 scrolls, potions, etc.
No. 16 Get laid and enjoy Smile

Most of you might have thought lvl 100 jobchange involves monster killing?No it doesn't i was surprised the first time i had to do the 100 jobchange in Outspark Razz

Back to top Go down

How to complete the lvl 100 jobchange. Empty Re: How to complete the lvl 100 jobchange.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 am

Nice guide ;o help the players Very Happy If we have the jobchange.

Back to top Go down

How to complete the lvl 100 jobchange. Empty Re: How to complete the lvl 100 jobchange.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 am

XD Yeap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:49 pm

actually the amount of stones you need to talk to differs depending on your class

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Woah thats complicated. iNova can you seperate the words a little? It's hard to read the post, as tbh it's a big chunk of text.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:37 pm

I see it fine :s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm dyslexic xD I can't help it. xDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:42 pm

xd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:38 pm

o: Seems kewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:52 pm

It is cool isn't it? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:30 am

Well if we actually dont have the 100 job change yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 pm

yeah... hopefully we will get it working -learning how to C++ sorta-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm

ahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 pm

if you have any tips please tell me storm Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

>.>
buy a cd?
idk i took a class for it
i had a teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 pm

first off, you need Visual C++ 2010 Express Edition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 pm

lol im just downloading it

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:34 am

Well, this thread has turned into spam. And seeing as we don't even have the level 100 JobChange, there is no point for this thread.
/Closed.
Thanks.
~Forby
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down