Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to your Questions.

Go down

What is your Main Character's class going to be?

The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Vote_lcap47%The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Vote_lcap6%The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Vote_lcap6%The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Vote_lcap41%The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 17

The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Empty The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to your Questions.

Post by [GM+]Forby Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:27 pm

These answer threads will be posted Weekly-Monthly to help answer the communities questions.
Several people have E-Mailed, Skyped, MSN'd, and Private messaged me about the staff positions, and this is a thread which is here to answer your questions, and clerify any confusion.

Understand that [Admin]Zero has already adressed the "Are you hiring" question. And just to restate his answer to any and all people who do not understand:
We.Are.Not.Hiring.We.Will.Let.You.Know.

Here are some Questions I've been asked about Staff positions, and below them, listed, is my response.

I know what a GM is, But what is a GM+ and a Dev+. What is an admin?
Forby: Alright. I've received this question so much, so I my as well supply a full answer.
~an Admin is basically the "site owner". The person who started and named the server. And in our case, the Admins did a lot of the work; including: Adding maps, placing mobs, making rewards, testing, resetting server. Ect. All of the staffs work is overlooked and finalized by the Admins on a server. They are like the "Head Boss".

~A Dev stands for Developer. The Developers are the ones that create maps, create Mods, edit mobs and items, fix glitches, and set most of the server rules. Devs are techsavy and are the brains behind the whole server. A Dev with a + infront of their name (There is only 1) stands for [HeadDev]. All of the other Devs work is finalized by the Dev+. They do most of the editing, and rule making.

~A GM Stands for a GameMaster. These are the "face players" of a project/server. Though they also do lots of developing and "behind the scene" work, they are commonly; very active with the players, hosting events, creating ideas, and handling ingame/forum issues. A GM With a + infront of their name is the HeadGM. The HeadGM is the person that all the other GMs report to. All of their work is finalized by him/her. The Head GM also handles Account issues, and with help from the GM team, Handles the Online Support Email (submit a ticket). GMs are also the ones that do a lot of the "punishing".

When will the server be open?
Forby: We are hoping to be open by Friday, but we cannot make any promises.

Will there be level 100 JC? Level 100 skills?
Forby: Working on it.
Is level 60 JC hard?
Forby: Thanks to [Admin]Zero, it's only 5 minutes. So, it should be 100% feasible.

Any other questions? Post here, we'll post these a few times a month to answer the most asked questions~!

Thanks.
~Forby.

Last edited by [GM+]Forby on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Empty Re: The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to your Questions.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 am

Friday ♥

Back to top Go down

The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to  your Questions. Empty Re: The Staffs Answers: A Guide to your confusion, an Answer to your Questions.

Post by [GM+]Forby Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 am

We Hope.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 am

And u live on the east coast. yaay no converting times for me!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 am

Yup!
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

yayz! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm

haha, like i said; Just give us time.
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm

amg Forby whens your birthday ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 pm

March 27th, 1993. Why?
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:18 am

are the archers a little more balanced in this version? xD
and hey, you were born 2 months before me

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 am

Yes they are balanced. And cool! Smile
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down