Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling useless as a DEV (Staff please read).

Go down

Feeling useless as a DEV (Staff please read). Empty Feeling useless as a DEV (Staff please read).

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 pm

At the moment I feel really useless seeing as I've done very little for this server so far. If there is even a tiny thing you can think of that I can do please tell me.

I can Edit .shn .dds(colors of costumes pets etc.) and some .nif files.

Name something else n ill try to do what I can.

Back to top Go down

Feeling useless as a DEV (Staff please read). Empty Re: Feeling useless as a DEV (Staff please read).

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Your really smart, I'm surprised your services haven't been of use yet

Back to top Go down

Feeling useless as a DEV (Staff please read). Empty Re: Feeling useless as a DEV (Staff please read).

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:22 pm

It would be awesome if you could customise some outfits. Those could be the cash shop ones. Changing the colour scheme, if you need help with girly stuff like colour coordination poke me on Skype and I'll help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Have one of the costumes say "Cash Cow Online" or "thumbs up for playing" something like that XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Sounds good! I love that idea, see your not "useless" you can customise outfits for the servers, make a black white and gold one! Like a cow with a bell on it, and gold can symbolise the greedy wh0ars at OS! Very Happy xD When I start my new job I'm happy to donate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Wasn't sure what you wanted to work on atm. Just let me or Zero know if there's a glitch that you can take care of that we all know of (hint hint) those misplaced gears lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Meh. now I have a lot of work, locking my own topix : o

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:55 pm

I think staff members should use our MSN group chats to keep eachother up to date about topics like these.
We already have several suggestion threads, and we don't need anymore.
See you on MSN. Wink
/Closed.
~Forby
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Forby I already locked this WTF? xD jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down