Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cash Cow Online Forums
[color=Black] Welcome to the CashCowOnline Server Forums! Free to play, Free to enjoy!!<br>
<br>
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Get chances at winning great prizes!! Smile
<br>
Facebook:<br>
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cash-Cow-Online/102385166482596
Cash Cow Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forby/Tempest

Go down

Forby/Tempest Empty Forby/Tempest

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

~REMOVED~ Understand that Staff and Player issues are between the selected player and the staff only, re-read our ToS if you have questions, thanks.
Please keep all this in mind,

That was the PM I received this morning. Banning me for accusing Forby of being Tempest, or at least Forby giving her GM items. Banning me for starting drama, when it is clear who is really starting the drama. Forby has become extremely defensive when it comes to being called Tempest, adding to my opinion that he is lying. Forby, if you are indeed not Tempest(which I find highly improbably) you must learn to take accusations like this with a grain of salt. Banning anything and everything that opposes you will just further.

What is the big deal if you are Tempest anyways. Wouldn’t it have been best to just not lie about it in the first place. I know that GMs are allowed to have alts, so instead of starting drama yourself(which is against ToS btw) be honest.

Now, for the evidence.

Day 1 of the server opening (or two, either way it was the first day I played) Tempest said she had received an exp card from a chest, and using this she got to level 96 nearly instantly, much faster than anyone other normal player has. I find it extremely weird that no one else on the entire server has ever found an exp card from a chest.

Tempest offered to plvl me and two others. During this time she admitted that her build was 50 dex, rest str(useful later). She then said something along the lines of brb in a few. At this time forby came over the world announcements, while tempest had logged off, and stated that there was a exp event in uruga. Very coincidental. After the 500x exp event and all three of us getting plvled were lvl 60 exactly, Tempest logged off again and, wouldn’t you know it, here comes forby over the world announcements saying the event was over. Again, very coincidental that it ended and begin at the exact times that Tempest logged off.

The next day Tempest came on, still level 96 when I looked at the guild list. Nothing out of the ordinary about that. I looked again about 10 minutes later, and Tempest was level 107. What? Even with the best exp grinding that is very impossible, and no one that has even come close that that level has been able to grind that fast. Tempest said that her exp had already ran out. Later that day, Tempest again offered to plvl me and another on bears. Here she admitted to getting 86 million exp per bear. The most I ever got from a bear, and I killed one nearly every level, was only 3.84 million exp. Something is amiss here.

I have never seen Tempest and forby on at the same time, and the last time anyone ever saw her, she had 8k health. Now being on level 108 now, without level 108 gears(she was in some sort of green archer gears) I find this quiet impossible seeing I can only reach 6k health with the best cleric buff, which was unobtainable at that time, good gear, and a t4 vit scroll. Tempest admitted that she had acquired this sort of health using a full end build. That is weird, why did her build suddenly change, and even with a full end build, she could not have reached that health. This, along with the exp previously mentioned, means that Tempest has somehow obtained items that no other player can, and has abused them. Knowing this, if forby is indeed not Tempest, then Tempest must be IP banned for breaking the rules. Best not set a double standard, should we?

I find it quiet odd that since forby cannot log in, no one has seen Tempest. Forby said on the chat box, after the point where he can no longer log in, that Lauren/Tempest was playing on her cleric, who he could not get a real name from, because Lauren hung up on him. Now, he has also admitted playing the game with Lauren right next to him. First, no one has ever seen or heard from anything that remotely resembles a cleric of Tempest’s. Second, if these two people are such good friends, why has it been impossible for Forby too log in using Tempest’s obviously working client? Because Forby has been lying about Tempest, plain and simple.

I write this because I am sure that forby is tempest. I know that we as players have been told this is a staff issue, but frankly, this is also a player issue. Forby is a liar, and is unfit to be head GM, especially since his game does not work. He has run off many people from the game, and all but killed the server. I believe we can rebuild, but we must take the first step, and I hope by now you all know what this step is.

Forby, I have broken none of the rules. It is you who has started this drama, I am merely trying to bring this drama to an end. Go ahead if you must, and ban me. Ban one of the only people that still believes that this server can be a good one. Ban one of the only active members of the community. Ban me, and you will see repercussions.

I know that your ill-temper will get the best of you, and you will edit this whole post, destroying my intellectual property to put yourself in better light. This hasn’t been the first time that has happened, now has it? But now I ask of you Forby, be the bigger man. Admit you are Tempest. Help me help the server and let’s stop this drama created by a silly lie together.

Also forby, there is absolutely no reason for you to comment on every single topic on the forums, closing topics that do not need to be closed. You abuse your gm powers, and you are childish for doing so.

Tl;Dr
Forby is tempest.

Back to top Go down

Forby/Tempest Empty Re: Forby/Tempest

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:00 pm

During this time she admitted that her build was 50 dex, rest str(useful later).

Oh wait what? Tempest told me the reason she had 8k Hp was because she went full END build. Even if she was full end, there is no way possible she would have 8k hp. Unless she had some specific items.

Forby you saw that she said that and you know it can't be true but you back her up because she is your "best friend"

Forby, even in the smallest case that you turn out NOT to be Tempest. There is still no way she can have 8000 HP and reach 107 the first day of gameplay. No way possible.

Thank you have a nice day.

~Petrified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Forby, It took me alittle over a week to get level 100 yet, Tempest gets 107 in one day. I literally think thats impossible. If you are not Tempest then proof it in some way possible, if you are just tell us and also stop having a Anger problem with everyone that says something about it, Dealing with people is a way a life and apperently you arn't ready for life yet.

All the best~

Cloud~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Well thats three people who agree(counting myself). Thats half the server! Ban us all and then CCO will truely die, even before it lived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 pm

"Tempest said she had received an exp card from a chest,"

Odd.. I remember her telling me she got one dropped off a Harkan. I was surprised, even had her confirm it and chocked it up as an awesome point to this server. Sadly, never found anything similar [except fireworks that do nothing T-T].

Just my two cents. I've had no other real contact with either of the two.

~Rissa

[Edit] Please don't ban Smalls; he's one of the only people we have on the game regularly that ISN'T moving to -.

Last edited by [Admin]Zero on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional request)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

All I can say is that if she did reach 107 in a day, that's mighty impressive as it took me a full day to go from 95 to 108. A few stops here and there, yeah, but for the most part, grinding the entirety. No way that can be done in a legit way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 pm

FROM EZIO

Well when I posted the truth about forby he couldn't handle it, he deleted my post and banned me" this is after he had already banned shiny for disagreeing with him, the guy is seriously childish, I could not agree any more with Small's post, it is 100% valid - I believe that as long as forby is here, the CCO server will well truly die, do you see it growing? no..I dont either, I believe with forby gone, this server could actually be good. GM's and players will be able to get along without having forby breathing down their necks every time they have a disagreement.
TLDR
Get rid of forby and get somebody who actually has the maturity to be a GM (why do you need a HEAD GM anyway?) forby lacks communication skills, he is 17 and does not know how life works yet. he clearly isn't up to the task judging from what he did to me and shiny, and now smalls too.
(Posting on behalf of Ezio - Who has moved to another server until forby is sorted out)

- Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 pm

I do believe that there needs to be a Head GM, but only to keep prizes for events in check. Other then that they should be just like the other GM's.

Side note: How did you get 23 points for that one post score? I am so jealous Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Actually took her 2 days, 8 hours and 43 minutes to get to her level Wink
I just checked her server files.
As for smalls;
1) Taking issues like this public are punishable, because it's between the staff and the sole player ONLY. Please review our ToS and keep that in mind.

2) I never banned you, actually I sent it as an auto-message. It is a warning, please read it a tad-bit more carefully Wink

3) As for the whole "GM Item" scam, created and rumored by players, I've handled it and will continue to handle it.

4) @Foxy, Why would I ban smalls? If you read the letter correctly, it was a warning. I don't just ban people because it's "Fun". I actually like smalls a lot, and secretly GM stalked him without him knowing just to watch him level, lol =P!

5) @Pet, please stop posting for Ezio and such, because he was removed I could care less what he says; and please don't post on his behalf, because that only leads us to believe that you are him, or have very close ties with him, and because he (in a private message) threatened the server, I will remove anyone whom may be "assisting" him, thanks Wink!

6) Proof that I'm not Lauren (Tempest)? well first off, she has a facebook, message me if you want to add her. Secondly the other day I told a lot of people on here that we were gonna' get on my webcam and go live on stickam, and if everyone wanted to see that she was real, then they could have watched. We had over 400+ viewers, figured some of you were watching us eat marshmallows and peanut butter! xD

7) Because everyone is making it such a big deal, Lauren aka: Tempest has agreed (by standings created by myself and set forth by the CCO team) that Tempest's account will be removed, and she will not only go by a new name, but start over leveling once again.

Cool Also, checking Tempest files, she never had 8k, EVER in her gaming life on CCO, her highest was at 5.8k and that was with a t4 hp scroll, which by checking her inventory file, was picked up on July 14th, 2010 from a Chest which was spawned at an event.

9) Smalls, I stated that this issue was over and by repeating it, it was rule breaking; therefor, you broke a rule. Don't take things like this public again, or I will be forced to give you the same punishment as any-one-individual would receive from breaking this rule, please review the ToS.

~Subject is over, Temp will not be using her character because we have erased her character files, and if anything like this "happens" again and players make a thread like this again, each and every one of them will receive the punishment listed in our player-ToS.

~Thanks,
Forby.

AND BTW; first off "once forby is Dealt with."
I'm not going anywhere, seeing as I do my job exceptionally well, you don't even see the half of what I do,
besides designing this site, the logo, running events, programming files, handling players, registering players, and designing our game official site...I do more. So please.

And for the people saying that a Head GM should only do..."this"
I'm sorry, I didn't know that you had the proper authority to state what I should and should not do, again I do WAY more than I should because I care, you can choose to see that or not Wink
And as for me abusing my power and closing threads?
I made the forums, I mod the forums, I make the rules on the forums. Like it or not, I do as I need. And what I do, is my job.
Thanks~

Last edited by [GM+]Forby on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM+]Forby Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 am

Smalls, I just deleted your last post that you posted. You broke the ToS rules once again.
Please understand why, and check your email.

Dear Players;
I take everything you say into concideration, if you have tips on how to run things even better; and you wish to give me advise on certain things, I will be more than happy to have a discussion with you via PMs or MSN. (Forby@live.com).
But, please refrain from making it public, starting drama, and attempting to personally attack a staff member.
Again, I'm open to criticism and I would love to hear what you have to say, PRIVATELY. I want to change for the better for the players, but not if they start drama and make it public, that only makes me angry.

This topic is closed.
Thanks.
/Closed
~Forby
[GM+]Forby
[GM+]Forby
Cash Cow Game Master
Cash Cow Game Master

http://ccoserver.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content